Gearing up for Supply Side?
Looking for someone who can:
- Turn scientific evidence into successful functional foods and dietary supplements?
- Create structure /function claim regulations and substantiation?
- Influence and educate consumers and healthcare providers about your products?
Tap-Root’s Four-Part Series on CoQ10 and Ubiquinol in Natural Product Insider
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is high on the list of go-to supplements for savvy, health-conscious consumers.
Its inclusion into functional foods and beverages is the latest trend offering this valuable ingredient to ever more eager consumers, and expanding research into benefits for various diseases will only create further demand.
Read more of Tap-Root’s analysis here:
Part 3 – CoQ10 Research Lacks Bioavailability Comparison
A Real Treat at the Museum
There is a wonderful special exhibit going on right now at one of my favorite places in the world — The American Museum of Natural History in NY.
It’s called Our Global Kitchen (see program left, a little worse for the wear!). There you can see:
- How foods travel across the world to get to our table
- The average amount different families from around the world spend on food, and a tower showing the amount of food a person wastes in a year
- The science of taste and smell, complete with interactive cooking and aroma workshops
- Set tables with a typical meal of various famous people throughout the ages, like Genghis Kahn, Jane Austin, a caveman, a modern athlete
- Flow charts of the hybrids that have made modern food
- The different foods used in celebrations around the world
For those of you who will be at Supply Side this week it’s an excellent field trip, not too far from the Javits Center!